We are excited to announce, THE SPRING FESTIVAL IS HAPPENING! MAY 15 & 16!
We have worked hard to layout a festival that is fun, exciting while ensuring everyone’s safety!
Birds & Barrels Vineyards | Bodega Pierce
Carlson Creek Vineyards | Coronado Vineyards
Golden Rule Vineyards | Keeling Schaefer Vineyards
Pillsbury Wine Company | 1764 Vineyards
Barrelhead Farms Winery | Copper Horse Vineyard
Deep Sky Vineyard |Page Springs Cellars
We will have over 20 non-winery vendors along with 2 food trucks.
We are currently working on our music schedule and will release it on our social media sites. We will not be having the “big bands” in the later afternoon this time. The music will mainly be solo artist, duets or trios.
This festival will look a little different:
- Smaller in size, we will only be utilizing Railroad Park and Railroad Ave. between Maley and Stewart.
- Our booths will be spaced out to ensure we minimize lines. Each vendor will have the option to serve off of a minimum of two sides in their booth.
- We will not have chairs in the park. If you would like to bring a blanket, please feel free.
- Lighter music. We will still have open till close music.
- Sanitizer stations will be spread out throughout the festival.
- We are asking our vendors and servers to wear mask or have a protective barrier between them our their guests. Mask for guests are optional.
- The entrance will be across from Windmill park (next to the Rex Allen Museum). Exits will be located at Railroad Ave & Maley along with Railroad Ave and Stewart.
- There is only one ticket for sale – Wine Tasting + 10 Tasting Tickets. Glass glasses can be purchased for an additional cost. All credit card and event site fees are included. Additional tickets can be purchased for 5 tasting tickets for $10.
- We will be offering beer. All beer profits support the Sulfur Springs Historical Society.
- General Admission tickets will cost $5 and will only be sold at the entry gate.
We have a maximum capacity we are working with. Wine tasters with tickets will be allowed in. If we sell out of wine tasting tickets, general admission will be limited and their will be a $5 charge for general admission.
Tickets available at: https://www.tix.com/ticket-sales/willcoxwinecountry/6552
ABOUT COCHISE GRAHAM WINE COUNCIL, INC | WILLCOX WINE COUNTRY:
Cochise Graham Wine Council (formally Willcox Wine Country Partnership) is a consortium of Arizona Farm Wineries located in the Willcox area, Cochise and Graham counties in southeastern Arizona. The Willcox area leads the industry’s grape production by growing 74% of the state’s wine grapes and is the source of the most highly rated Arizona wines by Wine Spectator, with 45 wines rated 88-90 over the past 10 years. The area is designated the Willcox AVA (American Viticultural Area), making it federally recognized as a unique and distinctive wine growing region in the United States. Local wineries feature 10 tasting rooms, tours, locally grown and produced wines and the semi-annual Willcox Wine Country Festival (held in May and October), which has been rated by Fodor’s Travel as one of the top-ten wine festivals in North America. For more information visit www.willcoxwinecountry.org.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anyone can enter the event free, however, you must be 21 to taste wine. Please bring ID.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There are plenty of free parking spaces in downtown Willcox.
I see you are offering tickets by time, what does that mean and how long can I stay?
To help with ensuring NO-LINES we are only letting a set number of people in per hour. You are free to stay as long as you like. Remember there are a number of tasting rooms in downtown Willcox to visit along with wineries with tasting rooms located within 20 minutes of the festival.
Are mask required?
We are asking our vendors and servers to wear mask or have a protective barrier between them our their guests. Mask for guests are optional.
Will you have hand sanitizer available?
Sanitizer stations will be spread out throughout the festival. We are also asking all vendors to have hand sanitizer available for you.
Are you having your dinner on Friday or the Saturday after dark activities?
We are not going to have these events at this festival. We are hopeful they will return for the October festival.
What happens if you sell out of wine tasting tickets?
If we sell-out, general admission will be cut-off. We will be monitoring the total capacity of the festival throughout the day. With the smaller festival, we want to ensure the people that do attend have a great time and have plenty of space for social distancing.
My partner doesn’t drink wine, can they get in? What about our designated driver?
In both cases, that person will be allowed in. One per group. We will be offering beer. All beer profits support the Sulfur Springs Historical Society. If you have any questions at the festival, our front gate team has worked with us for the past 6 years and is well trained on how this festival will be operated.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
You cannot enter the event with alcoholic beverages purchased elsewhere or leave the event with an open container. Friendly Dogs on leash are welcome. Persons under 21 must be accompanied by Parent or Guardian.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?