The 2021 Willcox Wine Country Passport is Here!
We are excited to announce our first ever Willcox Wine Country Passport!
This is your pass to exclusive discounts, invitations and specials at one of our participating wineries! Currently there are 12 wineries participating with monthly promotions and 2 others that will have a couple of featured vineyard activities throughout the year.
In addition to the wineries’ promotions and events, Willcox Wine Country has six “Signature” events planned for 2021. They are:
April – Bud Break Electronic Scratcher Game: Reg. Price $35 | Passport Price $25
May – Spring Festival: Reg. Price $25-$35 | Passport Price $15-$25
July – Veraison Poker Run: Reg. Price $35 | Passport Price $25
Sept – Harvest Wineopoly: Reg. Price $35 | Passport Price $25
Oct. – Fall Festival: : Reg. Price $25-$35 | Passport Price $15-$25
Dec. – Winemaking Scavenger Hunt: Reg. Price $35 | Passport Price $25
The passport will be run digitally from your phone and/or computer. You will be able to visit and check-in at the wineries and your passport will be stamped! You will be able to see your collection of stamps from your passport.
Each winery participating will have a schedule of events for the whole year for you to plan your trips to Willcox! There are over 125 promotions listed in the passport. In addition to these promotions, passport holders will receive:
- 10 – $1.00 gift certificates redeemable at any of the participating wineries
- $10 off per person at our signature events
To add some more fun and excitement, passport holders who visit and check-in at the most wineries throughout the year will be eligible for additional prizes in January of 2022. These prizes include an invitation to a private winemakers dinner, bottles of wine, hotel nights, restaurant gift certificates and more!
Here are some links to our Instructional Videos (Written instructions below)
How to Re-Enter Your Passport
When you sign up:
- You will sign-up for the WWC Passport with an Email Address that you can access on your computer, phone or any other device of your choice. Please make note of this Email Address as it will be the Email Address that you will always use when prompted to get back into the WWC Passport. If you lose record of this Email Address, you will need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to work out any issues. Important NOTE – Do not sign-up with a different Email Address in the future because we will not be able to merge your Passport Stamps with more than 1 Email Address.
- Once you enter your Email Address and press the Submit button, you will be sent a unique Website Link to your Email Address. Please click on this Website Link and this will start the WWC Passport registration process.
- In the next step, you will need to minimally fill out your First Name and Last Name and place a Check Mark in the box that indicates that you would like to continue to register for the WWC Passport. When finished, press the Submit button.
- On the Next Page, you will be given the option to Pay for the WWC Passport (clicking this button will open another tab and take you to our Square credit card payment system — ** Please purchase ONLY 1 passport per entry as there is a unique registration Website Link sent for each person’s WWC Passport). Once you have successfully made your payment, you will then Click on your initial WWC Passport registration tab to place a Check Mark in the box to confirm that you have indeed PAID for your WWC Passport. You will then press the Continue button for the final step of registration.
- Please fill in your phone number (used only if we need to contact you about any issues) and place a Check Mark in the box indicating you are 21 years and older — also place a Check Mark to Opt-In to our Email list (based upon your choice this will enter you into our system to receive special promotional emails in the future). Once you have paid and registered, you will be automatically sent to the WWC Passport Home Page. You will notice various participating winery icons and additional navigation options indicated by the three dots in the top right corner of the WWC Passport Home Page.
- We recommend you Bookmark the WWC Passport in your browser and star/save the email link that is sent to you. Both methods will take you back to your WWC Passport.
- Additionally, you can always return to your WWC Passport through our Website located at willcoxwinecountry.org/passport/ (we also recommend that you Bookmark this page for future reference). You will then scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the RE-ENTER YOUR PASSPORT button. When you click on this button, you will be directed to enter an Email Address (NOTE: This must be the same Email Address used when you originally registered for the WWC Passport). Once this is done, a Website Link will be sent to your Email Address which will allow re-entry to your WWC Passport. (if you are prompted to Register for the WWC Passport, this indicates you have entered a different Email Address than what you entered from your initial registration and we recommend you contact us at email@example.com to get your issues resolved.)
- As final reminder, you can follow steps 6 and 7 above to access your WWC Passport on any of your devices such as phone, computer or tablet.
- In order to receive a Passport Stamp by visiting any participating winery and/or events – you will need to visit a tasting room associate on the premises and have the WWC Passport Home Page open on your phone in order to Check-In. You will follow further instructions from the tasting room associate.
- To obtain a Passport Stamp, you may Check-In ONCE per Dated Promotion listed on the Calendar of Events for a participating winery and/or event. This One-Time Check-In is only valid whether it is listed as a 1-day promotion, 2-day promotion or a month-long promotion. Please remember there is only ONE Passport Stamp that will be issued for these events or promotions.
- You can pick up your Gift Certificates at Keeling Schaefer Vineyards Tasting Room at 154 N Railroad Ave, Willcox, AZ 85643. You will use a similar method mentioned in Step 9 to Check-In for your Gift Certificates using the bottom right Gift Certificate icon.
Throughout the 2021 Calendar Year, please refer to the Calendar Events for each participating winery to view which Event(s) a particular winery is hosting. We will also have a listing of our WWC Signature Events as well (this listing can be found by clicking on the Signature Events icon at the bottom of the WWC Passport Home Page or by clicking the WWC logo). We are also working with local businesses that will be offering specials and discounts (these can be found on the WWC Passport Home Page by clicking the three dots in the top right corner and clicking the respective link)
Help us make 2021 the best year ever and help us make Willcox Wine Country the premier wine region in Arizona and the Southwest.